ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE CAMPER (CHILDREN’S) APPLICATION? CLICK HERE.
VOLUNTEER FOR OUR 2017 CAMP – JULY 9th to the 14th
Our camp can only be successful with the help and dedication of
- Volunteering at the camp (one week long) during the summer. We need counselors and support staff.
- Volunteering for one day activities at the camp such as assisting with the camp birthday party for the kids.
- Helping with camper registration (Monday during camp week).
- Helping with loading and unloading of camp supplies (usually the Saturday and Sunday before camp starts
- Return of campers at the end of the week and unloading of camp supplies
All volunteers require interviews and training in order to work with the campers. Volunteers who will spend the week at camp require the most training. The interviews and training sessions will be held at Gardendale-Mt. Vernon United Methodist Church in Gardendale, Alabama.
- Interviews of prospective volunteers will be scheduled after their applications are received. These are not required for returnees.
- Interview dates for new volunteers for 2017 are scheduled once an application is submitted (apply here)
- Mandatory training sessions for the 2017 camp are posted on the Training Page
Would You Like to Volunteer?
Please contact Pam Ansardi, Camp Director, at email@example.com or 205-601-5553 to find out how you can help. Both new and returning volunteers should click the link below to complete the volunteer application..
2017 Counselor or Staff Online Application – New and returning volunteers must complete this application.
RECEIVE OUR MAILINGS AND INFORMATION ABOUT ALL THINGS CAMP
and FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Follow the Gardendale Royal Family Kids’ Camp on Facebook.
Follow @GardendaleRFKC on Twitter.